Unlocking of Motorola C157 by code is the easiest and fastest way. Once the phone is unlocked, it will be network free, means you have freedom to choose any carrier sim card. Unlocking the phone by code doesn’t interfere in the system or change its firmware or hardware in any way. Means, even after unlocking, you will not loose the warranty of the phone.
All Motorola phone comes from the official database, hence we only need 15-digit correct IMEI. To receive a network unlock code for your Motorola C157, you need to provide the IMEI number. You can find the IMEI of your device by dialing *#06# as a phone number.
If you are searching for a NCK code of Motorola C157 to remove a network blockade, you have come to the right place. You can easily remove the network restriction from a Motorola phone by entering the unlock code. Even if you don’t know on which network Motorola C157 is locked, we can still find an unlock code for you.
How long am I going to wait for a unlock code of Motorola?
The approximate delivery time for an unlock code for Motorola mobile phones starts from 6 to 24 hours.
The calculated average waiting time for Motorola unlock code is 2 hrs (based on the last 100 orders)
How to Unlock Motorola C157 Phone?
1. Turn On the Motorola C157 with an unaccepted simcard (e.g. if your phone is locked to AT&T carrier, you can use T-Mobile sim card for unlocking purposes).
2. The phone will prompt to ‘Input Unlock Code’.
3. Input the unlock code which is provided by unlocksimcard.net.
Now your Motorola C157 is network-free and can be used with all sim providers around the world.
Other Way to Enter Unlock Code in Motorola C157
1. Switch On Motorola C157 with an unacceptable SIM card (suppose you have got the phone from Orange career, then you can use MetroPCS sim card).
2. Enter the following sequence to force the phone to ask for an unlock code:
3. When prompted insert Unlock Code which is provided by unlocksimcard.net.
Now your Motorola C157 is network-free and can be used with all sim card around the world.