Unlocking of LG G2 mini by code is the easiest and fastest way. Once the phone is unlocked, it will be network free, means you have freedom to choose any carrier sim card. Unlocking the phone by code doesn’t interfere in the system or change its firmware or hardware in any way. Means, even after unlocking, you will not loose the warranty of the phone.
All LG phone comes from the official database, hence we only need 15-digit correct IMEI. To receive a network unlock code for your LG G2 mini, you need to provide the IMEI number. You can find the IMEI of your device by dialing *#06# as a phone number.
If you are searching for a NCK code (including NCK, SPCK, NSCK) of LG G2 mini to remove a network blockade, you have come to the right place. You can easily remove the network restriction from a LG phone by entering the unlock code. Even if you don’t know on which network LG G2 mini is locked, we can still find an unlock code for you.
How long am I going to wait for a unlock code of LG?
The approximate delivery time for an unlock code for LG mobile phones starts from 6 to 24 hours.
The calculated average waiting time for LG unlock code is 2 hrs (based on the last 100 orders)
How to Unlock LG G2 mini Phone?
1. Turn On the LG G2 mini with an unaccepted simcard (e.g. if your phone is locked to AT&T carrier, you can use T-Mobile sim card for unlocking purposes).
2. The phone will prompt to enter an ‘Unlock Code’ / ‘SIM Network Unlock Pin’.
3. Input the unlock code which is provided by unlocksimcard.net.
Now your LG G2 mini is network-free and can be used with all sim providers around the world.
1. Turn On the LG G2 mini with the original SIM card (if your phone is locked to Orange career, then you need to use Orange sim card).
2. Dial 2945#*model-number# (If phone model is LG KB936 then combination will be *936#. If the model is KU999 then combination will be *999#).
3. Select ‘SIM Unlock’ or ‘Network Lock’.
4. Enter the NCK which is provided by unlocksimcard.net and hit OK.
5. Now LG G2 mini is unlocked forever.