Unlocking of SoftBank Huawei 401HW by code is the easiest and fastest way. Once the router is unlocked, it will be network free, means you have freedom to choose any carrier sim card. Unlocking the modem by code doesn’t interfere in the system or change its firmware or hardware in any way. Means, even after unlocking, you will not loose the warranty of the device.
All Huawei codes come from the server, hence we only need 15-digit correct IMEI. To receive a network unlock code for your SoftBank Huawei 401HW, you need to provide the IMEI number. You can find the IMEI of your device through the settings or sticker.
If you are searching for an NCK code of SoftBank Huawei 401HW to remove a network blockade, you have come to the right place. You can easily remove the network restriction from an Huawei router by entering the unlock code. Even if you don’t know on which network SoftBank Huawei 401HW is locked, we can still find an unlock code for you.
How long am I going to wait for an unlock code of Huawei?
The approximate delivery time for an unlock code for Huawei modem/router starts from 1 to 10 days.
The calculated average waiting time for Huawei unlock code is 2 days (based on the last 100 orders)
How to Unlock SoftBank Huawei 401HW router?
1. Turn On the SoftBank Huawei 401HW with an unaccepted simcard (e.g. if your router is locked to Orange carrier, you can use SFR sim card for unlocking purposes).
2. Connect to PC with USB cable or WiFi.
Note: If connected through USB cable, you may need to install the drivers which can be found in virtual CD-ROM. Virtual CD-ROM will be automatically mounted when connected to PC with USB cable.
3. When prompted login to the router using admin/password.
4. It will redirect to the unlocking page and will ask for simlock code.
5. Enter the unlock code which is provided by unlocksimcard.net.
Now your SoftBank Huawei 401HW is network-free and can be used with all sim providers around the world.