Alcatel L800Unlocking of Alcatel L800 by code is the easiest and fastest way. Once the modem is unlocked, it will be network free, means you have freedom to choose any carrier sim card. Unlocking the data-card by code doesn’t interfere in the system or change its firmware or hardware in any way. Means, even after unlocking, you will not loose the warranty of the device.
All Alcatel codes come from the calculator, hence we only need 15-digit correct IMEI. To receive a network unlock code for your Alcatel L800, you need to provide the IMEI number. You can find the IMEI of your device through the settings or sticker.
If you are searching for an NCK code of Alcatel L800 to remove a network blockade, you have come to the right place. You can easily remove the network restriction from an Alcatel modem by entering the unlock code. Even if you don’t know on which network Alcatel L800 is locked, we can still find an unlock code for you.
How long am I going to wait for a unlock code of Alcatel?
The approximate delivery time for an unlock code for Alcatel modem/modem starts from 10 Min to 8 hours.
The calculated average waiting time for Alcatel unlock code is 40 minutes (based on the last 100 orders)
How to Unlock Alcatel L800 modem?
1. Turn On the Alcatel L800 with an unaccepted simcard (e.g. if your modem is locked to Airtel carrier, you can use Tele2 sim card for unlocking purposes).
2. Connect to PC with USB cable or WiFi.
Note: If connected through USB, you may need to install the drivers which can be found in virtual CD-ROM. Virtual CD-ROM will be automatically mounted when connected to PC with USB port.
3. When prompted login to the modem using admin/password, if not then proceed with next step.
4. Software of the dongle will be opened and will ask for 10-digit NCK / SIM Unlock code.
5. Enter the unlock code which is provided by unlocksimcard.net.
Now your Alcatel L800 is network-free and can be used with all sim providers around the world.